Re: [leafnode-list] BUG leafnode-1.9.18ma4: wrong config dir

Uwe Koloska <uwe.koloska@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> This last hint has made me experimenting again and I found the source of
> trouble: config.c isn't deleted by "make distclean"

That's not necessary, because config.c depends on Makefile, and Makefile
is deleted by make distclean. (Target distclean-generic) The interesting
parts would now be:

1. what time stamps do Makefile and config.c have?

2. did you have difficulties with your system clock? Did make warn about
modification times in the future or clock glitches?

In any case, removing config.c before a make should be fine, and I'll
add that to the list of additional targets to clean.

> I hope this is enough information ;-)

It's pretty detailed, although it cannot explain the trouble for my
system. I'll fix that and see if that helps.