Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode's news queue

phil hunt <philh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is there any way of modifying leafnode so that when a message is changed
> in the news queue, this change is reflected in the news database?

Someone could do it, but I'm not doing it, and I'm advising against
it. We'd better fix superseding to also look in the news queue - that
way, there would not be any need to tamper with the news queue, you
could just use the official interfaces to the client (that - of course -
Outlook (Express) are claimed to not be aware of).