Re: [leafnode-list] Problems serving news to Netscape on windows98

Well, an update is in order.

It seems the problem was, if the client machine was online, It would lock up
while trying to get news from the 9local 10.xx) host server (Linux SuSE 7.1)
If the client was not connected to the net... then I can get, read, mark read
just fine.
I can live with that!

Am I missing anything running  leafnode version 1.9.18 ?
Is there a newer ver  or would it be un necessary?

Leafnode is now ncely serveing my small network. I download at 3am, and
texpire =0 -f weekly

thanks
rob