Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Welcome to

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman <bsd@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Matthias Andree wrote:
> >
> > You may send a unified diff of your modified sources against Cornelius'
> > 2.0b8 (or context diff, but unified diff is a lot easier to read and
> > also takes up fewer lines) to Cornelius; may I ask that I get a Cc: to
> > see what I can take in my version? Cornelius merges some of my changes
> > from time to time.

> Yes, I should have, I however have reformatted the entire source with
> "indent", sorry -- any diff would be useless for you in my case.

*shrug* Well, that's not actually a problem, since I also use indent on
my 2.0b8_ma* spinoffs - however, we'd need to negotiate the indent
options. OTOH, if you unpack the original source (before you modified),
run it through indent, and then diff, you're getting your changes again,
in a unified diff possibly, this will allow for a manual merge of
relevant parts. I'm not too inclined to manually extract changes.

> FYKI I have totally modified the buggy readfilter() in filterutil.c
> and now we can define rule sets in more simple way:

If that's coming along with a decent manual (commonly requested in
de.comm.software.newsserver), that's going to be pretty attractive.