Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Welcome to

Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman <bsd@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > Here's the GNU ChangeLog example mentioned above (from my yet unreleased
> > 2.0b8_ma3):

> Thanks for the example, I shall try to stick to that onwards. BTW what
> is this ISO 8601 format?

Sorry, I misread your question, and overlooked the "what". To give a
short reply:

ISO-8601 is "Data elements and interchange formats - Information
interchange - Representation of dates and times".

>From Section "1 Scope and field of application

This International Standard specifies the representation of dates in the
Gregorian calendar and times and representations of periods of
time. [...]"