Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Welcome to

Matthias Andree wrote:
> krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:
> > BTW, I will be giving a talk about leafnode next Tuesday in Berlin on
> > the annual DECUS (German Compaq user group) meeting. Suffice to say
> > that I am quite worried about this :-)
>
> Why are you worried?

Because it's my first talk about something programming-related, and I
feel a little absurd talking about something that I have not yet mastered
very well. I wouldn't mind at all talking about my research :-)

[But I am afraid this is off-topic for the list.]

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */