[leafnode-list] Newsclient doesn't get any news from leafnode

Hi outthere,

yesterday I installed leafnode 1.9.17 like discribed in the install text.
Everything worked fine for some hours, I was able to post some messages and
to read articles.

I used KNodes as my newsreader. But then, something must have changed, maybe
I restarted my system (Suse 7.0, Kernel 2.2.16). Now fetchnews receives
articles and I can log into leafnode with telnet. No problem. The newsclient
(I also tried pine) doesn't display any error message, but it doesn't display
the new fetched messages (no body, no header). The number of articles avaible
in the NG isn't updated as well.

But I can find all the fetched articles on my harddisk under /usr/spool/news.
I don't understand this.

Any suggestions?

Steinchen

PS: Maybe I have download the Shareware Version and now I have to register ;-)
--
www.hpfsc.de