[leafnode-list] local groups, What is required?

I'm running leafnode 2.0b8_ma3 preview on a
Suse 6.4 system.

Is it neccesary to run some leafnode tool
before new local groups will be avail
to newsclients ?

I inserted a line for a local group in
/etc/leafnode/local.groups, but the ng didn't show up
in my newsreader after "get new grouplist".

## line in /etc/leafnode/local.groups
save.comp.lang.c++.moderated     CACHED of comp.lang.c++.moderated

After the next news download with fetchnews
a directory named  $SPOOLDIR/save/comp/lang/c++/moderated
was created and usabel in my reader.

In addition to the entry in /etc/leafnode/local.groups
there is an empty  _directory_ named local.groups in
my news spool. Is that required ?

--
Volker Apelt               Group of Prof. Dr. Ch. Griesinger
                           Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet