Re: [leafnode-list] local groups, What is required?

On Sat, 28 Apr 2001 18:53:02 +0200, Qing Liu wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Volker Apelt wrote:
>
>> I inserted a line for a local group in
>> /etc/leafnode/local.groups, but the ng didn't show up
>
>A line like
>local.testing          Local group for testing

[ snip -- artefact directory ]

>For me it is just enough :)
>
>Liu

Was it neccesary to run one of the leafnode tools
(fetchnews ..) to create the directory and to "advertise"
it in the list of available groups? Or did it
just appeare when you refetched the group list
in your browser ?

Thanks

Volker

--
Volker Apelt               Group of Prof. Dr. Ch. Griesinger
                           Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitaet