[leafnode-list] 1.9.19 status

This is the latest list of updates in 1.9.19 compared to 1.9.18:

fetchnews.c:
- nntpactive(): To avoid a compiler warning, we let strftime()
  produce a four-digit year; in the next line, we skip the
  first two digits, though. Code written by Matthias Andree
  <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>.
- getgroup(): removed reset of group numbers when a group was unsubscribed.
  Suggested by <o.rousseaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

leafnode.h:
- moved various #include statements to the top of the file to make
  leafnode also compile on IRIX 6.2. Reported by Gerhard Lenerz
  <gerhard.lenerz@xxxxxx>.

libutil:
- removed old getaline(), included new getline() and getaline() from
  leafnode-2.0b8, both written by Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>.

nntpd.c:
- gmtoff() returned wrong values. Bug first fixed in Leafnode-2.0b6 by
  Stefan Wiens <s.wi@xxxxxxx>.
- gmtoff(): if there is no TZ variable set in the environment before
  calling gmtoff(), it will now be unset again afterwards. Patch by
  by <o.rousseaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.

Makefile.in:
- removed message about disregarding warning when making fetchnews because
  the warning does not occur anymore.
- messed around to include getline.c, getaline.c and getline.h.

I am awaiting further suggestions :-)

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */