[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[leafnode-list] 1.9.19 status
This is the latest list of updates in 1.9.19 compared to 1.9.18:
- nntpactive(): To avoid a compiler warning, we let strftime()
produce a four-digit year; in the next line, we skip the
first two digits, though. Code written by Matthias Andree
- getgroup(): removed reset of group numbers when a group was unsubscribed.
Suggested by <o.rousseaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.
- moved various #include statements to the top of the file to make
leafnode also compile on IRIX 6.2. Reported by Gerhard Lenerz
- removed old getaline(), included new getline() and getaline() from
leafnode-2.0b8, both written by Matthias Andree <matthias.andree@xxxxxx>.
- gmtoff() returned wrong values. Bug first fixed in Leafnode-2.0b6 by
Stefan Wiens <s.wi@xxxxxxx>.
- gmtoff(): if there is no TZ variable set in the environment before
calling gmtoff(), it will now be unset again afterwards. Patch by
- removed message about disregarding warning when making fetchnews because
the warning does not occur anymore.
- messed around to include getline.c, getaline.c and getline.h.
I am awaiting further suggestions :-)
/* Cornelius Krasel, U Wuerzburg, Dept. of Pharmacology, Versbacher Str. 9 */
/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */
/* "Science is the game we play with God to find out what His rules are." */
leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- mailing list for leafnode
To unsubscribe, send mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject to the list