[leafnode-list] 2.0b8_ma3 goes into loop after 423

With 2.0b8_ma3, it went into a loop after receiving wrong reply to
article command 423 no such article number in group.

It was trying to get articles from a group and after the consider
articles line and after a long time, it got a couple of those wrong
replies and went into a solid cpu type loop and didn't get anything
more from outside.

Also I have been noticing that with this version it seems to consider
all the articles in the group not just ones it doesn't have.

Any assistance on these would be appreciated -- also should I go back
to ma_2 or the official b8?

--
         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx