[leafnode-list] Leafnode on MacOS X :-)

Hi

I'm not sure if anybody has said this already but I thought it might be
of interest:

Leafnode installs and runs just fine on MacOS X

You probably need to be root (I was) when installing - this doesn't come
quite as easy on MacOS as it does on other unices. But probably more
interesting, you must not just add the user 'news' but also explicitly
create a group called 'news'. Both enabling the root account and
creating the group is accomplished with the application called 'NetInfo
Manager'.

Also there are a few warnings during make, but apparantly they're benign.

--
Jakob