Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 2.0b8: XPAT causes segfault

Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I currently blame the hundreds of strchr() in doxover that never
> check for a NULL argument.

Well, I have a strnsplit function which is similar to Perl's split, and
which is precisely suited to cut an overview line into pieces; it uses a
single character as separator (that's sufficient for '\t' and quick).

We might use that and check if it works out.