Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 2.0b8: XPAT causes segfault

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Stefan Wiens wrote:
> > krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:
> > > Furthermore, the function should return "(none)" only for articles
> > > which exist and don't have the header.
> >
> > First considering findxover() avoids the bogus output and is faster
> > with large gaps.
>
> I fixed this in my local version now.
>
> With respect to 2.0b9 - would you prefer to wait until I manage to
> update my version with respect to the latest ma, or would you prefer
> a quick release? (My tendency goes to the first variant, that's why
> 2.0b9 is not out yet.)

We could synchronize "behind the scenes". The latest released -ma
version has not been the current one for a couple of weeks, I've held
another WIP release because I'd want at least one of the big
1.1-priority bugs fixed.

I keep adding to my TODO list with Stefan's recent mails instead. :-)

I'd however expect that 1.9.20 be released quickly to get the locking
right, thus the corrupt groupinfo issues fixed.

I asked for feedback concerning my properlocking fixes, and did not get
much feedback, however, every piece of feedback I had was positive.

--
Matthias Andree