Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode 2.0b8: XPAT causes segfault

Stefan Wiens wrote:

> The same bug makes XHDR output "(none)" lines for nonexisting articles.
> Are those "(none)" lines necessary at all?

>From the ChangeLog:

160100: doxhdr() now returns (none) if asked for XHDR REFERENCES of an
        article. Suggested by Ted Marston <ted@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
        increases compatibility with xrn.

I don't have xrn running, and I don't know whether it is really
necessary to return "(none)". Furthermore, the function should
return "(none)" only for articles which exist and don't have the
header. However, the current implementation appears to return
"(none)" also for article numbers which are in the selected range
but do not exist at all.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */