Re: [leafnode-list] no answer at localhost:119

Am Samstag, 23. Juni 2001 02:48 schrieben Sie:
> Dirk Dettmering <dettmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Following this mailing list since more than two years I've always
> > found this to be a friendly and helpful list!
>
> Yes, and this is not to be disturbed by people who prefer to harass the
> wrong lists with their support questions, and who prefer blaming the own
> mistakes on innocents rather than just reading the two pages which have
> been just one mouse click away each.

The problem is not telling people off, who haven't done their homework
before posting (this is OK with me), but the tone. There is no reason
to be rude. Switching from "freundlich" to "scheissfreundlich" should
be sufficient, if you know what I mean. ;-)

--
Wolfgang Ratzka