From: Paul A. Cheshire [mailto:nobillgates@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 3:49 PM
To: leafnode-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [leafnode-list] setting up local groups (2.0b8)

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

On downloading 2.0b8 I thought I would try setting up local groups.

Apart from an indirect mention in documentation in previous versions there
does not seem to be any other reference to it.

Has anyone seen instructions on this or divined the inner mysteries?

:-{

MTIA
--=20
Paul A. Cheshire      |	"This process can check if this value is zero,
pac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx |	and if it is, it does something child-like."
No fences?            |			-- Forbes Burkowski, Computer
No Gates required.    |			Science 454

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua--