Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode and make rpm

mort1arn@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hi ! and thank you for a werry nice program.
>
> i use leafnode on a redhat 7.0 server, and no problems with that, but i do
> try to run make rpm, and it allways stop when compiling complainig abt the
> missing makefile in the pcre directory. is there a rpm file to grab
> somwhere, or a way around this problem?

The makerpm.sh script which ships with leafnode is outdated. It doesn't
run in user mode, but requires root permissions. That's broken.

Any other sort of problems can occur with that.

I presume leafnode 2.0 will come with a proper .spec file prepackaged so
that a simple rpm -ta leafnode-2.0.tar.bz2 will suffice to get the RPM
built. But that's a future issue.