Re: [leafnode-list] Problem with texpire

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Thomas Koch wrote:
>
> > Somethings goes wrong with my leafnode 2.0b8. One of the Newsgroups that
> > I subscribed is de.alt.netdigest. In this Newsgroup I set an expire of
> > 1000 days. The oldes article in this group is 300 days old. But every
> > time I run texpire 1 article was expired.
>
> There are two possibilities:
>
> 1) There is indeed one article that is expired.

every minute?

> 2) texpire cannot count.
>
> In any case, the good news is that Stefan Wiens has rewritten texpire
> completely. I have put his version on my ftp server at
> ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/texpire-sw.c

That´s a god news.

[...]

The bad news is, I can´t compile it.

gcc -c -g -O2 -I. -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -Wall -W -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -g  ./texpire.c
/texpire.c: In function `dogroup':
/texpire.c:731: too many arguments to function `getxover'
/texpire.c:814: too many arguments to function `getxover'
make: *** [texpire.o] Error 1

ttyl8er, tk.

--
"If builders built buildings like programmers write programs,
any woodpecker that came along would destroy human civilization."