[leafnode-list] Problem with texpire

Hallo,
sorry for my english, but it´s not my native language.

OK.
Somethings goes wrong with my leafnode 2.0b8. One of the Newsgroups that
I subscribed is de.alt.netdigest. In this Newsgroup I set an expire of
1000 days. The oldes article in this group is 300 days old. But every
time I run texpire 1 article was expired.
The other Newsgroups are ok.

What goes wrong?

ttyl8er, tk.

--
Heckler & Koch: The original point'n'click interface.