Re: [leafnode-list] Retriving only bodies

* Andrea Furin <andrea_furin@xxxxxxxxxxx> [010526 22:23]:

> > > Is the version 2.0 stable?
> >
> > Delaybody mode doesn't work at all in leafnode-2.08b.
> >

> I don't understand: then why had I have the answer "2.0 will support this with the -B option"?

Probably Joerg referred to a future v2.0 release, which is still
work in progress. leafnode-2.08b and it's predecessors have been
released as beta versions for testing purposes only.
These beta versions are not stable in a sense that every
bell 'n whistle is guaranteed to work. Delaybody is one of those.

Best regards - Juergen.