[leafnode-list] changing news servers

I've had it with news.earthlink.net. Dropped connections, can't
connect, and so slow as to be unusable.

I've subscribed to newsfeeds.com, and they seem to be working nicely
-- at least using my windows newsreader :-(

I'm back in Linux now and would like to tell leafnode to get its news
from the new server. Changing server names was easy. I don't know how
to deal with the conflicting article numbers.

I used gnus to read a few articles out of each newsgroup that I'm
interested in, hoping that would tickle leafnode. It didn't. Leafnode
goes through all of the new groups and doesn't find any new news.

Help?

--

Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java