Re: [leafnode-list] Non working local groups

On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 04:33:48PM -0400, Matej Cepl wrote:
> trying leafnode 2.0b8 (because of local groups) on RedHat 7.0 (without

There are some known bugs concerning local groups in b8. You can
either try to find the patches I posted to the list in the
archive, or use the latest ma version. Look in the archive for
the URL to download (or wait a bit longer and Matthias will post
it to the list :-). Usual warnings concerning beta software
apply.

Regards,
        Jo:rg

--
Fortune cookie of the day:
"He didn't run for reelection.	`Politics brings you into contact with all the