[leafnode-list] Non working local groups

Hi,

trying leafnode 2.0b8 (because of local groups) on RedHat 7.0 (without
bind), but it doesn't work for me: followed README instructions
(created /etc/leafnode/local.groups with only line

rehor.waterfountain   Kecaci skupina

). Then trying to work with that in slrn. It is there, but I cannot
neither subscribe to that group and when I post there, it is not there
when I restart slrn.

What's wrong and what other information should I send you (outside
groups seem to work)?

	Thanks

		    Matej

--