Re: [leafnode-list] other problems with cygwin port

Matthias Andree schrieb am 2001-05-13, 20:47:

> "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit.haase@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > Joerg Dietrich schrieb am 2001-05-13, 18:26:

> > > Is create_all_links set to 1?
> >
> > Hi Joerg,
> >
> > yes, you guess right.
>
> But check interesting.groups.

That was also dubios. I subscribed twenty to thirty groups to see
if it works.
Fetchnews loaded down three four days up to 500-600 MB, not bad..

At the end, there were only 10 groups left in the directory?

No soc.* there from the beginning to the end of the testings.

I started a new try this evening. I think it will last a little
longer to port it correctly.

gph

--
=^..^=