[leafnode-list] other problems with cygwin port

Hi,

after running leafnode for several days now, i wonder ahy
there is so much space needed on my disk.

I searched the dirs, and found there were some groups
downloaded, i never subscribed to.

e.g. soc.culture.spain and soc.culture.argentina, several
thousand articles were downloaded.

Is it, because someone from internet contacted the sever maybe?
Maybe the syntax of hosts.deny is different on cygwin.

In my list, there is no soc.* group.

gph

--
=^..^=