[leafnode-list] rnews: bug or misunderstanding?

Hi!

# rnews /tmp/newsarticle.txt

and

# rnews < /tmp/newsarticle.txt

work.

# cat /tmp/newsarticle.txt | rnews
storearticle cannot open (null) for writing: Bad address

doesn't.

Further debugging shows me, that in artutil.c:fgetheader(), the rewind
function has no effect for the latter invokation of rnews.  fgetheader
is called twice in rnews.c:fprocessfile().  Thus searching Message-ID
header starts at the article body and fails.  The man page tells me,
that rnews is supposed to read from stdin.

Cheers, Ray
--
Raymond Scholz - rscholz@xxxxxxxx - PGP - http://www.zonix.de/