Re: [leafnode-list] no X-Posts with 2.0b8_ma-pre3-WIP-post-20010427-3

Raymond Scholz wrote:

> leafnode 2.0b8_ma-pre3-WIP-post-20010427-3
>
> Apparently, this version does not accept X-Posts.
>
> ,----[ NNTP session, same effect with Gnus etc. ]
> | post
> | 340 Ok, recommended ID <iogsc9.e54.ln@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> | Newsgroups: fb3.test, stuga.test
                         ^space character
> | From: rscholz@xxxxxxxx
> | Subject: bla
> |
> | asdasd
> | .
> | Connection closed by foreign host.
> `----

Spaces in Newsgroups: line are not allowed, and a good newsreader (like
tin :-) should tell you this. Still, it appears that leafnode crashes which
should never happen :-/

Leafnode-2.0b9 (which is not out yet since it is a horrible mess) does
not crash but seems to ignore the newsgroup after the space.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */