Re: [leafnode-list] selective delaybody?

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Juergen Salk wrote:
> > Is there a CVS repository available?
>
> No. I am too dumb to work with CVS :-( I have never managed to
> retrieve an old version of my code from a CVS repository on my
> own HD. I conclude that (1) CVS does not provide this functionality
> (which I do not believe) (2) I am unable to find the functionality
> in CVS, or (3) the repository itself was broken. In any way, I
> have decided that CVS is not useful for me.

Well, there's also Aegis by Peter Miller, and Bitkeeper. However, I'm
not sure if one of those is easier to use. CVS does provide that
functionality, most `newcomer' CVS breakage is due to unset CVSROOT
variables.

> In contrast to your impression, while I have done some work on the
> 2.0b8, I think Matthias Andree's versions contain many more bug fixes
> and improvements.

Nonetheless I should take yours that still apply.

> I have not had the time to integrate these into the main 2.0b8 (or my
> 2.0b9), and since the two versions continue to diverge, it will not be
> easy to integrate the changes.

Indeed. It may be necessary to run our trees through indent (with
identical configuration and version) before any merge to prevent
whitespace differences from becoming a PITA.

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."         Benjamin Franklin