Re: [leafnode-list] selective delaybody?

Juergen Salk wrote:
> Is there a CVS repository available?

No. I am too dumb to work with CVS :-( I have never managed to
retrieve an old version of my code from a CVS repository on my
own HD. I conclude that (1) CVS does not provide this functionality
(which I do not believe) (2) I am unable to find the functionality
in CVS, or (3) the repository itself was broken. In any way, I
have decided that CVS is not useful for me.

In contrast to your impression, while I have done some work on the
2.0b8, I think Matthias Andree's versions contain many more bug fixes
and improvements. I have not had the time to integrate these into
the main 2.0b8 (or my 2.0b9), and since the two versions continue
to diverge, it will not be easy to integrate the changes.

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */