Re: [leafnode-list] selective delaybody?

* Joerg Dietrich <joerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [011027 18:06]:

> > Is it possible to apply delaybody=1 to a set of groups?
>
> No. But you're of course welcome to write such a patch.

Is there a CVS repository available? 2.0b8 has been released
more than nine months ago. From some postings we could gather,
that Cornelius and others have not been idle since then.
The problem is, that nobody knows the current status. Or have
I missed something?

I don't think people are too keen to spend their time writing
patches for 2.0b8, just to find out that it has already been done
by others long ago.

Best regards - Juergen