[leafnode-list] newbie: once more leafnode skips a Group

Hello,

just a few days leafnode (1.9.18) is running on my system.
I've daily fetched news from 2 servers, an extract
from config below. A few days ago and today once more
leafnode suddenly began to skip some groups, and this
groups weren't fetched. Why?

Another Question: the supplement config-Keyword is "deprecated"
and for more servers i use also the server Keyword, or?

Can I control, from which server leafnode fetches a group?

Greetings, TIA, Det

mmind:~ # fetchnews -vv
1.9.18: verbosity level is 2
Trying to connect to News.CIS.DFN.DE ... connected.
Getting new newsgroups from News.CIS.DFN.DE
Read server info from /var/spool/news/leaf.node/News.CIS.DFN.DE
skipping braunschweig.allgemeines from now on
braunschweig.kaufrausch: considering articles 10317-10332
braunschweig.kaufrausch: 16 articles fetched, 0 killed
skipping de.comp.lang.java from now on

## extract from config
## This is the NNTP server leafnode fetches its news from.
## You need read and post access to it. Mandatory.
server = News.CIS.DFN.DE

## Unread discussion threads will be deleted after this many days if
## you don't define special expire times. Mandatory.
expire = 7

##
## All the following parameters are optional
##

## I have free access to my news server. If you don't have, comment out
## the following two lines and change them accordingly.
username = rudolph
password = ************

## Server fli4l
server = news.spline.de