[leafnode-list] help me

Hi, at this moment i have only one question.
I have compiled and installed the package leafnode-1.9.19.tar.gz in my
freebsd 4.3.
The problem is that: how can i create a news grop. I do this:
    touch /var/spool/news/interesting.group/editoria
    chown news.news /var/spool/news/interesting.groups/editoria
    fetchnews -v -f
        The program reports that "editoria not found in groupinfo file"
    Go to client and the group isn´t there.
Please, help me.
Thank you.
T+