[leafnode-list] Re: help me

Garrote wrote:

> Hi, at this moment i have only one question.
> I have compiled and installed the package leafnode-1.9.19.tar.gz in my =
> freebsd 4.3.
> The problem is that: how can i create a news grop.

I'm not sure what you want to do:

If you want to use local newsgroups (that are only on your server): that
is not supported in Leafnode 1.9.x, you need one of the 2.0.x versions.

If you want to get a normal newsgroups that's available on your upstream
server, just use your newsreader, subscribe to the newsgroup and read
the article (from Leafnode) that is in every new newsgroup.

Regards...
		Michael