Re: [leafnode-list] leafnode 2.0b8_ma7.1pre available

clemensF wrote:
> Joerg Dietrich:
> > Try running Stefan Wien's texpire with the -r option (make a backup
> > first).
>
> *stefan wien's texpire*?  did i miss something?

Apparently: ftp://wpxx02.toxi.uni-wuerzburg.de/pub/texpire-sw.c
exists since Jun 5th. It is as beta as the leafnode 2.0 series but works
quite nicely here. It will probably also replace the "old" texpire in
the next beta (whenever that comes out).

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */