Re: [leafnode-list] Getting leafnode working - xinetd?

> Alec Cawley:

> No, that is where leafnode is. I can call it up manually and talk to it
> (ask for help, set newsgroup). It isn't on the PATH, even as root - but
> does that matter?

if it isn't on the path you must have called it giving the entire path or a
link to it.  root doesn't automatically have a large $PATH, it might even
be short, for security.  you can always "echo $PATH" to tell what its set
to, and you can change it manually or in the ~.XXXrc,login whatever.
are you new to unix?

clemens