Re: [leafnode-list] local groups: news articles disappear

> > Are the articles still present in the spool?
> No !

> > high marks for the local groups in the groupinfo? How do they
> > compare to the article numbers in the spool directory? Are the
> > articles in the spool listed in the .overview file?
> Everything seems to be ok ! The articles are listed in the
> .overview file and the numbers fit to the present articles. So
> everything seems to be consistent.

It is important that the article numbers also match the ones in
the groupinfo. Can you explicitly confirm this, please.

>From your description above I understand that the articles have
been deleted from the spool and the groupinfo and .overview file
have been correctly updated.

When an article disappears does that happen in between texpire
runs, or can you link the disappearance to texpire? (I think this
should have been my first question.)

If you can link it to texpire, are the spool, the groupinfo, and
the .overview consistent after the disappearance but before
texpire runs?

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: