Re: [leafnode-list] local groups: news articles disappear

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 01:44:53PM +0200, Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> Reading and posting to local groups works fine, but postings in the
> local groups disappear after some days and I cannot access them from my
> newsreader (Netscape 4.76).
> The expire time for these groups is very high (some years).

Are the articles still present in the spool? What are the low and
high marks for the local groups in the groupinfo? How do they
compare to the article numbers in the spool directory? Are the
articles in the spool listed in the .overview file?

Did you run fetchnews with -f option or was the active file
updated because you hit timeout_active?

> Any ideas ?

Just lots of question.

Regards,
	Jo:rg

--
       ---===  Encrypted mail welcome. Key-ID: 1024D/2B693EBF  ===---
Fortune cookie of the day: