[leafnode-list] local groups: news articles disappear

Hi,

I updated our local newsserver to leafnode 20b8 some days ago because of
the usefull local groups feature.
I noticed a strange problem with the local groups, but I am not sure if
it is a leafnode problem:
Reading and posting to local groups works fine, but postings in the
local groups disappear after some days and I cannot access them from my
newsreader (Netscape 4.76).

The expire time for these groups is very high (some years).

Any ideas ?

Matthias