Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode isn't working for me.

Ok.. I must apologise, I worked out the problem, it was infact a hardware
problem and not a problem with leafnode at all. Some how, the BNC terminater
on my hub was switched off.. anyway, I fixed it by deleteing all the
/var/spool/news stuff and re downloading everything, and now sci.crypt and
sci.physics are working properly. However, now I am having a new problem. my
uni news server doesn't work. It managed to download the newsrc file, but,

a) the particular newsgroup I like didn't have a leafnode letter in it, it
was completely empty (all the other news groups on my uni server had
leafnode letters in them)

b) whenever I try and subscribe to the group, it downloads nothing, and in
the syslog it says "user rejected", but it is exactly the same user  name
and password I was using before, and using the same username and password, I
can view the messages on my uni server via outlook express (bypassing
leafnode) fine.

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.

Andrew