[leafnode-list] Leafnode isn't working for me.

Hi..

I setup leafnode 1.9.19 on my Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r2 system. It sort of
works. I like to read the sci.crypt, sci.physics on my isp server and
another newsgroup on my uni server. Now, leaf node seems to work ok for the
uni newsgroup, but with sci.crypt and sci.physics, there are a lot of
articals missing. Is there anyway I can fix this? Sometimes whole threads
are missing. I noticed that it says on the webpage it loses articals if
errors happen - is that the problem? I know the news is on my isp server
because I can look at it there, but when I look at it my local server it's
just not there, no matter how many times I run fetchnews. The news that it
doesn't get isn't particulary old either, some of it is very new.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Andrew