Re: AW: AW: [leafnode-list] Re: Howto

"Tim Korves" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> So, I got it running... ;) But with the other Version... MA7 or so... I
> downloaded it from a server at the University of Dortmund... Postings of
> myself are now stored in the /var/spool/news/in.coming but are not shown
> in the Group... Sorry for abuse, but i don't know what to do...

They will propagate into the groups on occasion, that is, on the next
post when there is no lock file in use, or the next time fetchnews is
run.

I should fix texpire, though, that does not flush the queue into the
newsgroups. Will be in my next _ma release.

Outlook (Express) users: press Ctrl+F3 for the full source code of this post.
begin  dont_click_this_virus.exe
end