AW: [leafnode-list] Re: Howto

Hi...

>Could you specify somewhat more precisely what does not work? Which
version of Leafnode
>are you using? Does fetchnews not get any articles, or can you not see
them in your
>newsreader?

I'm using, ehm, let me think 'bout it, 2.0b8 or so... Yes, it's 2.0b8...
Fetchnews either crashes with a SegFault or rushes around and then it
exists with no failure but also no hint what had been done by the
proggie... :( I can't imagine any reason. Compilation and Installation,
everything worked fine...

>Does the directory /var/spool/news/name/of/local/group exist? Does the
article appear in >/var/spool/news/out.going?

Ok, I've checked all the dirs... Really nothing (!) in there...

Regards Tim