Re: [leafnode-list] Re: Howto

Tim Korves wrote:
> Andrey Khavryuchenko wrote:
>> If news.t-online.de is not special, then simply put following into your
>> leafnode config (mine is at /etc/leafnode/config):
>>
>> server = news.t-online.de
>> expire = 20
>
> Thanks... Does not work...

Could you specify somewhat more precisely what does not work? Which
version of Leafnode are you using? Does fetchnews not get any articles,
or can you not see them in your newsreader?

> Also, if i post an article in a local newsgroup, Outlook says, that it has
> been posted, but it's not on my server... :(

Does the directory /var/spool/news/name/of/local/group exist? Does the
article appear in /var/spool/news/out.going?

--Cornelius.

/* D-97078 Wuerzburg, Germany   email: krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx */