[leafnode-list] 2.0b8_ma6, leafnode, file "is a directory"

Hi,

For each message originating from my server I recieve a strange line
like the one below in my syslog.

### ---- log entry (line wrapped)
<date> <server> leafnode[24244]: error linking \
/var/spool/news/message.id/130/<x1-m3ofphnolb.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> \
into de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware/2898: Is a directory
### ----

<x1-...> is one of my messages, which is successfully sent and there is no
file left over in out.going or failed.messages.

de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware/2898 is not a valid file or directory name
within the spool, $SPOOL/de/comp/os/unix/linux/hardware/2898 exist
and is message <x1-...>.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Volker Apelt
--
Volker Apelt                 Group of Prof. Dr. Ch. Griesinger
Dipl. Chem.                  Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universität