[leafnode-list] local listgroup user

Dear List,
I have some problems with creating the user leaftnode needs for proper
runnin. What user and group rights should be defined for that local
newsgroup I am going to create? F.e. newsgroup abcd needs to have an
account abcd\@xxx.yyy.zz? Then that abcd\ as a user is a member of what a
group? What rights should it have?

I have run recently harden_suse that changed /etc/hosts.deny settings -
the news.log then complains that leafnode cannot open /etc/hosts.deny
since. What file permissions should /etc/hosts.deny have for leafnode
then?

Thanks for the help.

Antal