[leafnode-list] A question concerning multiple news servers

Scenario:

News server A carrying various hierarchies
News server B also carrying various hierarchies, plus one (Q) which
is only available from news server B.

Obviously I can set LeafNode to access both news servers, but is
there a way I can prevent it from attempting to offer messages for Q
to news server A, and prevent it from attempting to offer messages
which aren't in the Q hierarchy to news server B?

I don't especially want to run two leafnodes on seperate ports, with
seperate configs and storage areas, but I can see that might be
needful.

TIA for any help,

Carl
--
Carl C. Inglis - uther@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"..as to who I am now, if you're prompted to ask: I'm the ghost of my