Re: [leafnode-list] Leafnode Retrieving Messages Problem

krasel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Cornelius Krasel) writes:

> Jeff Grossman wrote:
>
> > I am having a problem with Leafnode retrieving messages from the news server
> > at news.php.net.  Here is the debug output running on a Leafnode 1.9.19
> > system.
>
> This news server does not understand XHDR, only XOVER. If you want to
> retrieve news from there, you have to switch either to leafnode-2.0b
> or to the ma version of leafnode-1.9.x.

Note that 1.9.19-ma1 is just 1.9.19 with the lockfile fix, the latest
1.9.x with XOVER support is 1.9.18ma4.2.

Cornelius, would you release 1.9.20 as 1.9.19 + my lockfile patch? I'd
rather get that one bashed out in the "stable" tree before catching up
with my XOVER (and other) patch(es).