[leafnode-list] Please help

Hi List,
I am a newbie in list management.
I have installed leafnode 2.0 on my linux Suse6.3.
The purpose of it is to provide a discussion forum for a small group of
people .
I have sent email to that group informing them about the possivility and how
to install it on their Outlook Express.

Now the problem: the post they send does not come to the news server, it
cannot be seen on  the list. It arrives as normal email to the default
account.

Besides, how can I get them signed up for the list: to give them user name
and password?

Antal