Re: [leafnode-list] Fetchnews Interrupted

Yes, plainly the message gets through to the list.  The failed address for my
message of 23 Dec was lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx,  On past occasions it has been
something in cz (I think.).  Are you saying that I am being advised that the
list tried these addresses and couldn't reach a previous subscriber whose
address is no longer valid, so the failure notice comes back to me instead of
the list?

Doug.